Need to show korting/discount.
14 years 6 months ago #42917
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Need to show korting/discount. was created by gasoline
Now (don't look at lay-out still working on that) it's shows price like 44,95 (is discount of 10%). See attached image.
But I want the price to be shown something like [strike]49,95[/strike] for 44,95. Automaticly.
How can I achive that??
But I want the price to be shown something like [strike]49,95[/strike] for 44,95. Automaticly.
How can I achive that??
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50176
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Need to show korting/discount.
Hi gasoline,
To do that, go in Hikashop > System > Configuration > Display
Under "Default parameters for products" select "Display the price before the discount is applied" for the "Show discounted price" parameter.
To do that, go in Hikashop > System > Configuration > Display
Under "Default parameters for products" select "Display the price before the discount is applied" for the "Show discounted price" parameter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds