- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
[solved] Checkout Process - late registration
- tony@10uk.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #42964
by tony@10uk.net
[solved] Checkout Process - late registration was created by tony@10uk.net
Hi,
In the checkout process I wish to have logon and/or registration very late in the process.
If a customer registers, the cart checkout process RESTARTS from the beginning.
How do I stop this happening and maintain the flow?
Thanks,
Tony
In the checkout process I wish to have logon and/or registration very late in the process.
If a customer registers, the cart checkout process RESTARTS from the beginning.
How do I stop this happening and maintain the flow?
Thanks,
Tony
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by tony@10uk.net. Reason: Mark as solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tony@10uk.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
14 years 6 months ago #43053
by tony@10uk.net
Replied by tony@10uk.net on topic Re: Checkout Process - late registration
I wrote the above problem very quickly this morning without any detail. So some more...
My checkout process is:
- Shipping
- Cart
- Login
- Address
- Payment
If under Login, a customer registers, then the whole process starts again at Shipping (at beginning).
If under address, a new delivery address is added, then the whole process starts again at Shipping (at beginning).
I need to understand why this happens and how to maintain the flow. I can't put this live like this.
If I put login first then the process is still tripped up when a new address is added.
I am using Business Edition and have Advanced Checkout Workflow Edition enabled.
Help please
Tony
My checkout process is:
- Shipping
- Cart
- Login
- Address
- Payment
If under Login, a customer registers, then the whole process starts again at Shipping (at beginning).
If under address, a new delivery address is added, then the whole process starts again at Shipping (at beginning).
I need to understand why this happens and how to maintain the flow. I can't put this live like this.
If I put login first then the process is still tripped up when a new address is added.
I am using Business Edition and have Advanced Checkout Workflow Edition enabled.
Help please
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tony@10uk.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
14 years 6 months ago #43184
by tony@10uk.net
Replied by tony@10uk.net on topic Re: Checkout Process - late registration
May I ask that this be moved to the bug forum - I've read all I can and found no solution. It doesn't work for me and I don't think I have done anything wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43197
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout Process - late registration
Hi,
I tried that on our end with the latest version but didn't had the problem. Could you try to update to the 1.5.7 version and see if you still have the problem ? (you can download it on our website).
If you do, could you do a screenshot of the checkout tab of your config ?
I tried that on our end with the latest version but didn't had the problem. Could you try to update to the 1.5.7 version and see if you still have the problem ? (you can download it on our website).
If you do, could you do a screenshot of the checkout tab of your config ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tony@10uk.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
14 years 6 months ago #43199
by tony@10uk.net
Replied by tony@10uk.net on topic Re: Checkout Process - late registration
I have Joomla 1.7.4
I have Hikashop 1.5.6 reported as stable latest release.
I'm worried about installing 1.5.7 especially if you don't recognise this as a problem under 1.5.6.
Strangely the new reg issue has gone away, but entering a new shipping address (editing billing address) causes the issue.
Try it at 79.125.108.240/
Screenshot attached.
Thank you for your help.
Tony
I have Hikashop 1.5.6 reported as stable latest release.
I'm worried about installing 1.5.7 especially if you don't recognise this as a problem under 1.5.6.
Strangely the new reg issue has gone away, but entering a new shipping address (editing billing address) causes the issue.
Try it at 79.125.108.240/
Screenshot attached.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Thank you for your help.
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout Process - late registration
You should try to turn on the auto select option of the checkout tab.
Without it activated, the system won't reselect for your the shipping method once an address is changed.
Without it activated, the system won't reselect for your the shipping method once an address is changed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tony@10uk.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
14 years 6 months ago #43233
by tony@10uk.net
Replied by tony@10uk.net on topic Re: Checkout Process - late registration
Thanks Nicolas - thought I had played with that setting with no result.
Very much appreciated - all sorted.
Very much appreciated - all sorted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds