- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
page cut at right side
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #43091
by shiri
page cut at right side was created by shiri
Hi,
Please see attached why I am having this page cut at the right side(order status page) although everything looks perfect on all other pages.
Thanks
Please see attached why I am having this page cut at the right side(order status page) although everything looks perfect on all other pages.
Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by shiri.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #43188
by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: page cut at right side
Plus I noticed that the product list and the product code are both showing in "my order status" page why?
(Please see attached)
Thanks
(Please see attached)
Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by shiri.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43202
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: page cut at right side
Hi,
regarding the first question, I would need to have a link to that page in order to look at the CSS. It must be your template's CSS screwing the display.
Regarding the code in the order page, that's indeed the case. If you don't want it displayed you can just use some CSS code to hide it:
.hikashop_order_product_code{display:none;}
regarding the first question, I would need to have a link to that page in order to look at the CSS. It must be your template's CSS screwing the display.
Regarding the code in the order page, that's indeed the case. If you don't want it displayed you can just use some CSS code to hide it:
.hikashop_order_product_code{display:none;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43868
by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: page cut at right side
HI,
On which email I can send you the access to my backend to help me fix those 2 issues?
thank you
On which email I can send you the access to my backend to help me fix those 2 issues?
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44043
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: page cut at right side
You can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
Please also provide a URL to this thread.
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
Please also provide a URL to this thread.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44132
by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: page cut at right side
thank you for your reply but with the essential I removed the option to login or register so now the user can no longer check his order status on my website so this page is removed anyway from the site but thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds