- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Recreate associated module
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #43118
by sokartch
Recreate associated module was created by sokartch
Hi,
I accidentally deleted one associated module, probably from root category (few months ago). Must I reinstall HikaShop, but the database is full with products
I have also big problem to show categories in content menu, as a simple list... Which PHP and CSS are for that? Is this template dependent?
"First cat"
"Second"
I got only (options: list with 1 column):
"First Second"
"cat"
Two columns.
Regards, PR
I accidentally deleted one associated module, probably from root category (few months ago). Must I reinstall HikaShop, but the database is full with products
I have also big problem to show categories in content menu, as a simple list... Which PHP and CSS are for that? Is this template dependent?
"First cat"
"Second"
I got only (options: list with 1 column):
"First Second"
"cat"
Two columns.
Regards, PR
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by sokartch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43252
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Recreate associated module
Regarding the associated modules. You can just recreate your menu by following our tutorial on that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#categories_menu
It will recreate automatically an associated module for it.
Regarding your categories display, it sounds like a CSS issue. You should follow this thread:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/3-bug-report/2...is-not-separate.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#categories_menu
It will recreate automatically an associated module for it.
Regarding your categories display, it sounds like a CSS issue. You should follow this thread:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/3-bug-report/2...is-not-separate.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds