- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Add suffix to cart values and reword a few things.
14 years 6 months ago #43133
by TheEdge
Add suffix to cart values and reword a few things. was created by TheEdge
Hi,
- Hikashop Business 1.5.6
- I want to achieve:
1. "inc GST" after the values
2. Change the text as per the blue
3. Remove the GST (Tax) row
I realise this is done by editing checkout / cart.php but I don't want to have to mess with the table widths and I cannot seem to get the "inc GST" as part of say the red value making up the total value. I cannot figure out how to modify the PHP from:
I then have the same problem getting "inc GST" as part of:
All pointers and help greatly appreciated.
- Hikashop Business 1.5.6
- I want to achieve:
1. "inc GST" after the values
2. Change the text as per the blue
3. Remove the GST (Tax) row
I realise this is done by editing checkout / cart.php but I don't want to have to mess with the table widths and I cannot seem to get the "inc GST" as part of say the red value making up the total value. I cannot figure out how to modify the PHP from:
Code:
<td class="hikashop_cart_subtotal_value">
<?php
$this->row=$this->total;
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>
</td>
I then have the same problem getting "inc GST" as part of:
Code:
<?php
if(bccomp($taxes,0,5)==0 || !$this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(@$this->shipping->shipping_price,$this->shipping->shipping_currency_id);
}else{
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(@$this->shipping->shipping_price_with_tax,$this->shipping->shipping_currency_id);
}
?>
All pointers and help greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43262
by TheEdge
Replied by TheEdge on topic Re: Add suffix to cart values and reword a few things.
Bump?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43264
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add suffix to cart values and reword a few things.
Hi,
1. Just add your text after the ?> tag in that view file
2. For that, you should override the translations:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
3. You can replace:
if(bccomp($taxes,0,5)){
by:
if(false){
in that same view file.
1. Just add your text after the ?> tag in that view file
2. For that, you should override the translations:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
3. You can replace:
if(bccomp($taxes,0,5)){
by:
if(false){
in that same view file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds