- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
Discounts and Coupons
- tony@10uk.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #43530
by tony@10uk.net
Discounts and Coupons was created by tony@10uk.net
Hi,
Hikashop Business 1.5.6
Joomla 1.7.3
I have a couple of new requirements that I can't work out how to easily do.
1: Free shipping if order is over £80.
If the total cart price is over a value - say £80 - I would want the system to select free shipping.
2: Buy four or more products and get the cheapest free.
If at least four products are added to the cart (or quantity four of the same product), then I would like the cheapest free.
Is this easily achieved in any way?
Thanks,
Tony
Hikashop Business 1.5.6
Joomla 1.7.3
I have a couple of new requirements that I can't work out how to easily do.
1: Free shipping if order is over £80.
If the total cart price is over a value - say £80 - I would want the system to select free shipping.
2: Buy four or more products and get the cheapest free.
If at least four products are added to the cart (or quantity four of the same product), then I would like the cheapest free.
Is this easily achieved in any way?
Thanks,
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tony@10uk.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
14 years 6 months ago #43621
by tony@10uk.net
Replied by tony@10uk.net on topic Re: Discounts and Coupons
bumpety bump
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43624
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discounts and Coupons
Hi,
1. That can be done by doing that:
in all your shipping methods set a max price of £80
create a new shipping method with a price of 0 and a min price of £80.01
Also, make sure that your products have a weight setup.
2. I don't see any way of doing that without developing a plugin for HikaShop.
1. That can be done by doing that:
in all your shipping methods set a max price of £80
create a new shipping method with a price of 0 and a min price of £80.01
Also, make sure that your products have a weight setup.
2. I don't see any way of doing that without developing a plugin for HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds