- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping method and its possibilities.
14 years 6 months ago #43848
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Shipping method and its possibilities. was created by tasag
Hello, I was faced now with a very interesting question.
How to charge shipping fee only if the product price is less than a specific value?
How to charge shipping fee only if the product price is less than a specific value?
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43849
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Replied by tasag on topic Re: Shipping method and its possibilities.
I've found!
Lol!
I have to make some changes in deliveries forms.
Beautiful.
Lol!
I have to make some changes in deliveries forms.
Beautiful.
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43851
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Replied by tasag on topic Re: Shipping method and its possibilities.
How do I insert my own image on the shipping method?
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44038
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping method and its possibilities.
If you want additional images, you can upload them in media/com_hikashop/images/shipping
The following user(s) said Thank You: tasag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds