- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with redirecting to Sandbox Paypal SOLVED
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44266
by shanwell
Problem with redirecting to Sandbox Paypal SOLVED was created by shanwell
Hi there,
I set up a Sandbox Account, created both buyer and seller account.
Add www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr and the sandbox seller email address to the Paypal Plugin,
I log in to the Sandbox Account and back to my website and shop, once I click next button in the check out page this is what I get... I am totally stuck, what do I miss here? It doesn't direct to the normal paypal transaction at all. It keeps going to the sandbox account information page
Please help.
I set up a Sandbox Account, created both buyer and seller account.
Add www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr and the sandbox seller email address to the Paypal Plugin,
I log in to the Sandbox Account and back to my website and shop, once I click next button in the check out page this is what I get... I am totally stuck, what do I miss here? It doesn't direct to the normal paypal transaction at all. It keeps going to the sandbox account information page
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by shanwell. Reason: change icon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44451
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with redirecting to Sandbox Paypal
Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44466
by shanwell
Replied by shanwell on topic Re: Problem with redirecting to Sandbox Paypal
Hi Nicolas,
I have sent you my website link through Hikashop 'Contact Us' form. I hope it is ok. Let me know if there is other way to give you the link without being published.
Thanks a lot.
I have sent you my website link through Hikashop 'Contact Us' form. I hope it is ok. Let me know if there is other way to give you the link without being published.
Thanks a lot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44591
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with redirecting to Sandbox Paypal
It's not
but
that you should use for the sandbox URL in the paypal plugin's option.
Code:
http://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
Code:
https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
The following user(s) said Thank You: shanwell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44598
by shanwell
Replied by shanwell on topic Re: Problem with redirecting to Sandbox Paypal
Thank you so much..... It works now. I should be extra careful next time
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds