- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Display the product code under the product name?
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44310
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Display the product code under the product name? was created by tasag
" How to display the product code on the product page ?
You need to edit the CSS of HikaShop via the interface in the configuration under the tab display in the CSS area.
There, in order to display the product code on the product page, you can remove the CSS:
.hikashop_product_code_main{ display:none; } "
Ok, now appears the code.
Where to configure the CSS code for example appear under the product name, color and size?
How do I look like this:
Product name
Cod. XXX
You need to edit the CSS of HikaShop via the interface in the configuration under the tab display in the CSS area.
There, in order to display the product code on the product page, you can remove the CSS:
.hikashop_product_code_main{ display:none; } "
Ok, now appears the code.
Where to configure the CSS code for example appear under the product name, color and size?
How do I look like this:
Product name
Cod. XXX
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by tasag.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44353
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Display the product code under the product name?
Hi tasag,
If you want to display the product_code under the product_name, in HikaShop > Display > Views
Edit the view "show_default" (in the good template), add :
between the two span tags in the H1 tag.
Like that:
For the CSS styling, you just have to edit the same CSS File as previous, and add for example:
If you want to display the product_code under the product_name, in HikaShop > Display > Views
Edit the view "show_default" (in the good template), add :
Code:
<br />
Like that:
Code:
<h1>
<span id="hikashop_product_name_main" class="hikashop_product_name_main">
<?php
if (hikashop_getCID('product_id')!=$this->element->product_id && isset ($this->element->main->product_name))
echo $this->element->main->product_name;
else
echo $this->element->product_name;
?>
</span><br />
<span id="hikashop_product_code_main" class="hikashop_product_code_main">
<?php
echo $this->element->product_code;
?>
</span>
</h1>
For the CSS styling, you just have to edit the same CSS File as previous, and add for example:
Code:
.hikashop_product_code_main{
color: red;
size: 16px;
}
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44453
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Replied by tasag on topic Re: Display the product code under the product name?
My friend, thank you, you solved.
I just have one question.
I tried changing the color of the product name in "span.hikashop_product_name"
I'm in the wrong place?
I just have one question.
I tried changing the color of the product name in "span.hikashop_product_name"
I'm in the wrong place?
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44454
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display the product code under the product name?
No but try with an !important as your template CSS is overriding yours otherwise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44455
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Replied by tasag on topic Re: Display the product code under the product name?
Now that I realized, the code size of the product not be lower than the actual product name.
myamarylis.com/index.php/sugerimos/product/2-sra-amarylis
myamarylis.com/index.php/sugerimos/product/2-sra-amarylis
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44456
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Replied by tasag on topic Re: Display the product code under the product name?
It did not work.
{span.hikashop_product_name
text-align: center;
display: block;
margin-bottom: 12 px;
color: yellow !important;
. hikashop_product_code_main {
color: white;
size: 12px !important;
{span.hikashop_product_name
text-align: center;
display: block;
margin-bottom: 12 px;
color: yellow !important;
. hikashop_product_code_main {
color: white;
size: 12px !important;
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44483
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Display the product code under the product name?
Hi tasag,
I think your template css override the HikaShop default CSS, try to edit:
Joomla > Extensions > Template manager > Tab "Templates" > Select your template (jsn_tendo_pro) > Click on "Edit css"
Here you can edit you CSS file to change the properties like :
I think your template css override the HikaShop default CSS, try to edit:
Joomla > Extensions > Template manager > Tab "Templates" > Select your template (jsn_tendo_pro) > Click on "Edit css"
Here you can edit you CSS file to change the properties like :
Code:
hikashop_product_name_main{
text-align: center;
display: block;
margin-bottom: 12 px;
color: yellow;
}
hikashop_product_code_main{
color: white;
size: 12px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44493
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Replied by tasag on topic Re: Display the product code under the product name?
Hello Xavier.
Thank you for your attention.
I made the change to the CSS of my theme and the product name is OK.
The product code, I con to change the color but I can not change the size.
Any other suggestions?
Xavier, how do I get before the product code appears the initial?
For example:
Cod: XXXX
Greetings.
Thank you for your attention.
I made the change to the CSS of my theme and the product name is OK.
The product code, I con to change the color but I can not change the size.
Any other suggestions?
Xavier, how do I get before the product code appears the initial?
For example:
Cod: XXXX
Greetings.
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by tasag.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44495
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Display the product code under the product name?
Try with:
Code:
font-size: 12px;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44497
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Replied by tasag on topic Re: Display the product code under the product name?
Xavier, that is, it worked.
Now just need to know how to insert the initial "Cod," before the product code
Now just need to know how to insert the initial "Cod," before the product code
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44498
by tasag
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Replied by tasag on topic Re: Display the product code under the product name?
Xavier, I've found.
Thank you for your attention.
Thank you for your attention.
Porque todo aquele que persevera colherá o fruto doce da vitória.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds