- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Product images in confirmation email
14 years 6 months ago #44345
by karaseye
Product images in confirmation email was created by karaseye
Hi, I'm using Hikashop Business and a therefore able to edit the emails costumers receive when placing orders.
However, I need to include the image of the products in those emails. I have read somewhere on the forum that it is a tricky feature to add, but I still really need to have this information in my email.
Could you please help me set it up?
Thanks in advance.
ALex
However, I need to include the image of the products in those emails. I have read somewhere on the forum that it is a tricky feature to add, but I still really need to have this information in my email.
Could you please help me set it up?
Thanks in advance.
ALex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44525
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product images in confirmation email
Hi,
If you want us to do it for you, you can send a request to jerome at hikashop dot com and we will give you a quote.
If you want us to do it for you, you can send a request to jerome at hikashop dot com and we will give you a quote.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44559
by karaseye
Replied by karaseye on topic Re: Product images in confirmation email
Thanks I'll do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds