- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Different type of affiliates
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44384
by mohamed
Different type of affiliates was created by mohamed
I would like to be able to differentiate between different affiliates with different tiers. I am already using a custom plugin to manually determine the profit to the affiliate per transaction however I want to be able to differentiate, from within the code, between different types of affiliates. e.g: Certain affiliates would get a percentage while others would get a flat fee. Is there a way to do such a thing. There will be three tiers so I want something that can differentiate three types
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44385
by 藤井律子
Hikari software日本語カスタマー担当チーフ
藤井律子
Replied by 藤井律子 on topic Re: Different type of affiliates
Hi,
There is no option for that. However, for each affiliate, you can directly attribute specific rates in the options of the user via the Affiliate->Partners menu.
There is no option for that. However, for each affiliate, you can directly attribute specific rates in the options of the user via the Affiliate->Partners menu.
Hikari software日本語カスタマー担当チーフ
藤井律子
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds