- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
When I publish one filter the site goes blank
14 years 6 months ago #44415
by fcobueno
When I publish one filter the site goes blank was created by fcobueno
Hello, Nicolas. I have created a hikashop filter module and I have associated a specific filter for a product cathegory which I have created before.
The problem is when I publish the filter and try to go to the cathegory with filter the site web goes blank, everything disapear.
Could you help me?
Many thanks,
The problem is when I publish the filter and try to go to the cathegory with filter the site web goes blank, everything disapear.
Could you help me?
Many thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44417
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: When I publish one filter the site goes blank
Yes but we need more information in order to help you. Could you do a screenshot of the options of the filter and also give us the error message that you have in your PHP error log for that blank page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44599
by fcobueno
Replied by fcobueno on topic Re: When I publish one filter the site goes blank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44766
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: When I publish one filter the site goes blank
Hi,
Please edit the file administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\filter.php and remove the code:
That will solve the problem.
Please edit the file administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\filter.php and remove the code:
Code:
$html.= $thiscart->displayButton(JText::_('GO'),'filter',$this->params,'#','return false;','id="hikashop_filter_direct_button_'.$filter->filter_namekey);
The following user(s) said Thank You: fcobueno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds