- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 2
Where is the Shopping Cart HTML created?
- jberry210490
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #44611
by jberry210490
Where is the Shopping Cart HTML created? was created by jberry210490
Hi all,
I'm looking to add a "proceed to checkout button" to the mini cart using a specific image design. I've established from browsing these forums that this isn't possible through the backend interface, so I'm going to have to edit the php file that generates the html code. I can't actually find this in the file system. Does anyone know where it is?
I've found the file mod_hikashop_cart.php in modules/mod_hikashop_cart. But whereas in other modules theres another subdirectory called tmpl with an index.php file generating the html, there isn't for this module.
Any help would be much appriciated.
Jonathan
I'm looking to add a "proceed to checkout button" to the mini cart using a specific image design. I've established from browsing these forums that this isn't possible through the backend interface, so I'm going to have to edit the php file that generates the html code. I can't actually find this in the file system. Does anyone know where it is?
I've found the file mod_hikashop_cart.php in modules/mod_hikashop_cart. But whereas in other modules theres another subdirectory called tmpl with an index.php file generating the html, there isn't for this module.
Any help would be much appriciated.
Jonathan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44772
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where is the Shopping Cart HTML created?
The layouts of HikaShop modules are located in the HikaShop component. That allows you to easily edit them via the interface we provide. Thus, you can edit the file "cart" of the view "product" for your front end template via the menu Display->Views and you will be able to add your code there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds