Skip to main content

Selling PDF documents

More
14 years 6 months ago #44695 by LemonChip
Hi there,

I am experimenting with a shop that can sell PDF educational documents. I filled out all the necessary product fields, uploaded the PDF, and set a test price of $1.

I paid for is successfully with paypal, but now that the transaction is finished, is it meant to take me somewhere so I can download the actual document? The process just kind of stopped once the payment was made on Paypal...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44887 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Selling PDF documents
You should have received a confirmation email from HikaShop after the payment with the download link.
If you didn't then please look here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...or.html#notification

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum