- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
Google chrome checkout page URL
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44811
by shiri
Google chrome checkout page URL was created by shiri
Hi,
I am getting the below url in google chrome in the checkout page,how can I correct it so it will not show component/hikashop...??
www. mywebsite .com/index.php/component/hikashop/checkout?Itemid=129
Thank you
I am getting the below url in google chrome in the checkout page,how can I correct it so it will not show component/hikashop...??
www. mywebsite .com/index.php/component/hikashop/checkout?Itemid=129
Thank you
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by shiri.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45023
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Google chrome checkout page URL
What kind of SEF extension are you using ? Do you use the "force menu on checkout" option of the configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #45040
by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Google chrome checkout page URL
Hi,
Please see attached my configurations.Do I have to install SEF extensions? or do it through mod rewrite?
Please see attached my configurations.Do I have to install SEF extensions? or do it through mod rewrite?
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by shiri.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45044
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Google chrome checkout page URL
Is your 'my-cart' menu a hikashop checkout menu item ? If not, you should change that. That should hopefully solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45054
by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Google chrome checkout page URL
Yes I changed it and it works thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds