payment plugin
14 years 6 months ago #44972
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
payment plugin was created by lacasetta
Hi
do you have a payment plugin to pay cash?
If I have a client who picks up the products directly from the farm which plugin should I use?
Thanks
do you have a payment plugin to pay cash?
If I have a client who picks up the products directly from the farm which plugin should I use?
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44987
by gxHL
Replied by gxHL on topic Re: payment plugin
Good question also is there a way to add cost for a payment method ?
I would like to add 5€ to "Pay on delivery"
I would like to add 5€ to "Pay on delivery"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45160
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: payment plugin
You can use the "collect on delivery" plugin for that. Just rename it.
You can't add cost to payment plugins for now. That's high on our todo list.
You can't add cost to payment plugins for now. That's high on our todo list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45365
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: payment plugin
Ok,
it works fine
Thank you
it works fine
Thank you
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds