- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping by %, but have a minimum FEE?
14 years 6 months ago #45005
by hdwebpros
Shipping by %, but have a minimum FEE? was created by hdwebpros
I am trying to set up the shipping to charge 20% of the total order $, but have the minimum fee be $5. How would I accomplish that?
Just to be clear I don't want the $5 + 20%, I just want 20%, with the minimum charge of $5.
Just to be clear I don't want the $5 + 20%, I just want 20%, with the minimum charge of $5.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45165
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping by %, but have a minimum FEE?
You should create two manual shipping methods:
one for orders below $25 with a fix shipping price of $5
one for orders above $25 with a percentage shipping price of 20%
one for orders below $25 with a fix shipping price of $5
one for orders above $25 with a percentage shipping price of 20%
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #45172
by hdwebpros
Replied by hdwebpros on topic Re: Shipping by %, but have a minimum FEE?
Thank you. I needed that help to think outside the box :lol:
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by hdwebpros.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds