- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
How to set the order numbers
14 years 6 months ago #45014
by vaclav
How to set the order numbers was created by vaclav
Hello,
Is it possible to change the order numbers? I need to have orders just with numbers without letters.
The format of order number I need is starting at 00000001 and go on with 00000002, 00000003 ...
The other form of order number I need is starting with 900000001 and go on with 900000002, 900000003 ....
How can I set this?
Thanks
Sincerely
Vaclav
Is it possible to change the order numbers? I need to have orders just with numbers without letters.
The format of order number I need is starting at 00000001 and go on with 00000002, 00000003 ...
The other form of order number I need is starting with 900000001 and go on with 900000002, 900000003 ....
How can I set this?
Thanks
Sincerely
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45026
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to set the order numbers
You can configure the order number format with the option "order number format" of the main tab of the configuration:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hop-config.html#main
You could use that format for example:
{id size="8"}
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hop-config.html#main
You could use that format for example:
{id size="8"}
The following user(s) said Thank You: vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45032
by vaclav
Replied by vaclav on topic Re: How to set the order numbers
Great! Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds