Filter Options
14 years 6 months ago #45065
by webarts
Filter Options was created by webarts
Hi,
I am interested in doing the below on the website that I use Hikashop Business.
1. Checkbox Filter: I want to include a button on top of all available checkboxes for the specific filter which will be "Select All". When selecting/clicking this button all checkboxes for this filter should be selected. I am guessing this can be a simple javascript script. is it possible to guide me where such a code should be placed so it is dynamic and applied on all checkboxes filters
2. Filter on Stock: I need to display a filter on stock quantity. The filter selection should be only "Has Stock". Checking this option in the search module, it should only return products that have stock.
3. Filter on Price: I have used the cursor style for price but want to check whether there is the option to provide a checkbox type with user defined preselections
Let me know how the above can be achieved
Thanks
I am interested in doing the below on the website that I use Hikashop Business.
1. Checkbox Filter: I want to include a button on top of all available checkboxes for the specific filter which will be "Select All". When selecting/clicking this button all checkboxes for this filter should be selected. I am guessing this can be a simple javascript script. is it possible to guide me where such a code should be placed so it is dynamic and applied on all checkboxes filters
2. Filter on Stock: I need to display a filter on stock quantity. The filter selection should be only "Has Stock". Checking this option in the search module, it should only return products that have stock.
3. Filter on Price: I have used the cursor style for price but want to check whether there is the option to provide a checkbox type with user defined preselections
Let me know how the above can be achieved
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45209
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Filter Options
1. You would have to add that in the Display function of the checkbox class of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php
2. There is no option for that for now but that's a good idea.
3. Yes, you can change the type of the filter to "checkbox" for that.
2. There is no option for that for now but that's a good idea.
3. Yes, you can change the type of the filter to "checkbox" for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45631
by webarts
Replied by webarts on topic Re: Filter Options
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for reply
1. I will give it a try and post back if there is any question or difficulty
2. Is this a feature you could develop for our versions. If yes what would be the cost
3. Thanks
Thanks for reply
1. I will give it a try and post back if there is any question or difficulty
2. Is this a feature you could develop for our versions. If yes what would be the cost
3. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45671
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Filter Options
If you're interested for point 2, you can request a quote via our contact form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds