- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
Change Email Template
- timmultimedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #45121
by timmultimedia
Change Email Template was created by timmultimedia
How do I go about changing some of the information in the confirmation email? I've got paid downloads but it's not quite clear in the email that there's a link to download the item. I'm trying to avoid registration logins on the site etc (I've got simple registration enabled) so a simple clear link in the confirmation email would be perfect.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by timmultimedia. Reason: more info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45312
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Email Template
You can edit the order status notification email via the menu System->Emails (Business edition).
Also, if you want to change some of the text of the email, you can override it as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Also, if you want to change some of the text of the email, you can override it as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds