Product Code is displaying for some items?
14 years 6 months ago #45215
by BarBomb
Product Code is displaying for some items? was created by BarBomb
I have noticed when I look at my items if the product name is 2 words it displays the product code with it. If I make the product name 1 word, it does not display the product code. I have tried to use some of the fixes found on the forums here but they don't seem to work. Additionally when I go to Display >Views the front end template is incorrect. I am not sure how to change this either. Please assist me with this, thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45220
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Code is displaying for some items?
If you see the product code on your pages, it's because of your template span processing. Deactivate the corresponding option in your template's options and it should work.
All the templates are displayed on the menu Display>Views. You can filter them via the dropdown on the top right.
All the templates are displayed on the menu Display>Views. You can filter them via the dropdown on the top right.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45221
by BarBomb
Replied by BarBomb on topic Re: Product Code is displaying for some items?
OK the disabling of css span worked however it does change the look of my template a bit. Is there a place I can edit some code to change this in hikashop instead?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45224
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Code is displaying for some items?
You can edit the file "show_default" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and remove the code displaying the product code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45231
by BarBomb
Replied by BarBomb on topic Re: Product Code is displaying for some items?
Awesome! I commented it out and it now looks wonderful! Thanks again for the quick support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds