- Posts: 187
- Thank you received: 10
Get the shipping right
14 years 6 months ago #45279
by zebrafilm
Get the shipping right was created by zebrafilm
I have a very simple test setup.
One item is a downloadable ebook
One item is a box, lets make it 1kg
Both get paid using the same payment plugin but of course, the download item should not show the shipping and the box should.
In the shipping I have created an entry by mail: using the manual shipping plugin I have created an entry: shipping with weights min 1kg and max2kg
A second shipping method called download where the min/max weight and size are left at 0.
At the moment it works for the download, it skips the shipping but when I try to order the box it still shows the download option.
THis is my setting in the config:
What could be wrong?
One item is a downloadable ebook
One item is a box, lets make it 1kg
Both get paid using the same payment plugin but of course, the download item should not show the shipping and the box should.
In the shipping I have created an entry by mail: using the manual shipping plugin I have created an entry: shipping with weights min 1kg and max2kg
A second shipping method called download where the min/max weight and size are left at 0.
At the moment it works for the download, it skips the shipping but when I try to order the box it still shows the download option.
THis is my setting in the config:
What could be wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45320
by zebrafilm
Replied by zebrafilm on topic Re: Get the shipping right
Decided to start fresh after all the updates and like magic with a fresh install everything works fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds