Skip to main content

product background and thumb size

More
14 years 6 months ago #45526 by adeptdesigns
Greetings,

I was able to change the background color and thumbnail size on the Categories by going to ->Display ->Content Menus and editing the configuration.

This only changed the Categories and not the Products. How can I change this for the Products, as shown in the provided image. I need my products to not have a white background and for the thumbnail to be larger.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45649 by nicolas
On your menu's options screen, you should have a link to the products listing's option screen in the "associated modules" option. Just click on it and you will have a similar screen where you will be able to change that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45686 by adeptdesigns
I am so close, this information helped very much, but I can't change the thumb on the last page. I want to increase the thumb size on the image shown. Part 2, I checked all the settings in the areas shown, and none of these options change the size of that thumb image. How can I increase the thumb size?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45687 by nicolas
That's the product page. You can change the options "image on product page" of the "Files" tab of the configuration for this one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #45689 by adeptdesigns
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum