- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
Free shipping on orders above $250.00
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #45532
by adeptdesigns
Free shipping on orders above $250.00 was created by adeptdesigns
I am trying to set up a system that will charge $50.00 for orders $249.99 and below, and free shipping for orders above $250.00. As you can see from the attached image, I feel I have all the settings correct, but the shipping is not being calculated. I confirmed I have shipping as part of the Checkout Workflow.
How can I make this work?
How can I make this work?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45651
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Free shipping on orders above $250.00
If you don't have a weight in your products, the system will consider your products as digital goods unless you turn on the option "force shipping regardless of weight" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 6 months ago #45684
by adeptdesigns
Replied by adeptdesigns on topic Re: Free shipping on orders above $250.00
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds