- Posts: 136
- Thank you received: 1
Email notifications no longer sending
14 years 6 months ago #45549
by jacorr27
Email notifications no longer sending was created by jacorr27
Hi,
I'm using Hikashop version 1.5.2 business edition on my production server. After upgrading acymailing to the lastest version my email notifications are no longer sending via hikashop.
Joomla is configured correctly, as joomla email works as well as Acymailing.
From what I can see nothing has changed on the hikashop configuration side of things. However, no emails are being sent when a product is purchased.
Can you please help?
I'm using Hikashop version 1.5.2 business edition on my production server. After upgrading acymailing to the lastest version my email notifications are no longer sending via hikashop.
Joomla is configured correctly, as joomla email works as well as Acymailing.
From what I can see nothing has changed on the hikashop configuration side of things. However, no emails are being sent when a product is purchased.
Can you please help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45680
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Email notifications no longer sending
I don't see why upgrading AcyMailing would change anything for the email sending of HikaShop. If you downgrade acymailing to the previous version, does it work again ?
What if you update HikaShop ?
What if you update HikaShop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45694
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: Email notifications no longer sending
Me either but it's very coincidental.
I will update hikashop and see if it changes anything.
I will update hikashop and see if it changes anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds