- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
White space in words on tax invoice when printed
14 years 6 months ago #45700
by webedge
White space in words on tax invoice when printed was created by webedge
Hi,
I've noticed an issue with my invoices, that usually words within the billing address and shipping address have spaces within them.
eg:
An drew Smith
and so on.
This is not a printer issue as nothing else I print has this problem.
Any ideas?
Andrew
I've noticed an issue with my invoices, that usually words within the billing address and shipping address have spaces within them.
eg:
An drew Smith
and so on.
This is not a printer issue as nothing else I print has this problem.
Any ideas?
Andrew
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45870
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: White space in words on tax invoice when printed
I've never heard of such problem.
Before printing the invoice, do you see spaces in the address of the invoice ? If you use another printer/computer/browser, do you have the same problem ?
Before printing the invoice, do you see spaces in the address of the invoice ? If you use another printer/computer/browser, do you have the same problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
14 years 6 months ago #45877
by tony@10uk.net
Replied by tony@10uk.net on topic Re: White space in words on tax invoice when printed
Just to say that I get this too but low down on my list to look at.
I started looking at which font was being used but got distracted.
I'm looking at an example invoice now, and I see "Low er", "w e", "w ill"
So seems to be a symptom of a character following a lower case 'w'.
It is not a full space character gap; I'd guess its width is half a space.
I have examples of an upper case 'W' and there is no problem.
I started looking at which font was being used but got distracted.
I'm looking at an example invoice now, and I see "Low er", "w e", "w ill"
So seems to be a symptom of a character following a lower case 'w'.
It is not a full space character gap; I'd guess its width is half a space.
I have examples of an upper case 'W' and there is no problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45914
by webedge
Replied by webedge on topic Re: White space in words on tax invoice when printed
Tony - yes, I should have spotted that sooner!
It is most definitely only following the lower case w.
Will play around with the font type and see if this fixes anything, will post back if I get anywhere.
Thanks,
It is most definitely only following the lower case w.
Will play around with the font type and see if this fixes anything, will post back if I get anywhere.
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds