Can I manage orders in de Front End?
14 years 6 months ago #45726
by rwstout
Groet,
René
Can I manage orders in de Front End? was created by rwstout
Hello,
As far as I can see, you only can manage orders in the Back End. I don't like to give my client Admin rights just for this.
Is there a way to manager orders in the Front End?
As far as I can see, you only can manage orders in the Back End. I don't like to give my client Admin rights just for this.
Is there a way to manager orders in the Front End?
Groet,
René
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45727
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can I manage orders in de Front End?
No that's not possible for now. We're working on a solution for that, but it won't be available before at least a few months.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45728
by rwstout
Groet,
René
Replied by rwstout on topic Re: Can I manage orders in de Front End?
Wow, That's a swift reaction!
Ok, I'll wait then...
Ok, I'll wait then...
Groet,
René
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds