- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 2
[SOLVED] How to avoid 'product category' in shop?
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #45760
by klimmbimm
[SOLVED] How to avoid 'product category' in shop? was created by klimmbimm
Hi,
how can avoid the 'product category' when I click on my shop menu? I would like to be directly redirected to a specific product, when I click on shop. (Because now I only have one product and on visible product category.)
I would just like to save one click.
Is this possible?
Best,
KB
how can avoid the 'product category' when I click on my shop menu? I would like to be directly redirected to a specific product, when I click on shop. (Because now I only have one product and on visible product category.)
I would just like to save one click.
Is this possible?
Best,
KB
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by klimmbimm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45762
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to avoid 'product category' in shop?
Yes. You created a menu item of the type products listing. If you create a menu item of the type product page as explained in the link below, your menu will direct to the product page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...nd.html#product_page
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...nd.html#product_page
The following user(s) said Thank You: klimmbimm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds