- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
[SOLVED] Add content to each checkout step
- tony@10uk.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46027
by tony@10uk.net
[SOLVED] Add content to each checkout step was created by tony@10uk.net
Hi Nicolas,
I'd like some help in placing content above the checkout steps. I have seen a post where you said...
"For the checkout page, you have to edit the file "step" of the view "checkout".
Add your text right at the top of the file."
And that works great.
But I would like different text per step of the checkout. I have failed to identify the correct variables with jDump so hoping you can help.
Just need something really simple like
If step 1 show this
If step 2 show that
I can manage php/html and the styling, just need a pointer to the variable to be testing against and whether it is available at the top of step.php.
Many thanks,
Tony
I'd like some help in placing content above the checkout steps. I have seen a post where you said...
"For the checkout page, you have to edit the file "step" of the view "checkout".
Add your text right at the top of the file."
And that works great.
But I would like different text per step of the checkout. I have failed to identify the correct variables with jDump so hoping you can help.
Just need something really simple like
If step 1 show this
If step 2 show that
I can manage php/html and the styling, just need a pointer to the variable to be testing against and whether it is available at the top of step.php.
Many thanks,
Tony
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by tony@10uk.net. Reason: Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46137
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add content to each checkout step
You can do it more easily.
Just add your text at the top of the file of the "checkout" view corresponding to the first view of your checkout workflow's step.
So if for example you have a checkout workflow like that:
login_address_cart,payment_shipping_confirm,end
You could edit the file "login" for the first step, and the file "payment" for the second step.
Just add your text at the top of the file of the "checkout" view corresponding to the first view of your checkout workflow's step.
So if for example you have a checkout workflow like that:
login_address_cart,payment_shipping_confirm,end
You could edit the file "login" for the first step, and the file "payment" for the second step.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tony@10uk.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
14 years 5 months ago #46156
by tony@10uk.net
Replied by tony@10uk.net on topic Re: Add content to each checkout step
Oh excellent! How elegant.
Thanks Nicolas.
Thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds