- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved] Can I change format of price from 123.00
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #46060
by savio
[Solved] Can I change format of price from 123.00 was created by savio
as stated on the subject.
Thanks
Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by savio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #46061
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can I change format of price from 123.00 to 123.0
Go in the menu System>Currencies, edit your currency and change its options in consequence.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #46063
by savio
Replied by savio on topic Re: Can I change format of price from 123.00 to 123.0
I missed the menu after click into individual currency. :blush:
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds