- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved] Can I hide the cart module when qty=0 ?
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46105
by savio
[Solved] Can I hide the cart module when qty=0 ? was created by savio
That is, it will appear only after customer adds something into the cart. Before that, it doesn't occupy any space.
Is it possible to do so?
Is it possible to do so?
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by savio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46115
by savio
Replied by savio on topic Re: Can I hide the cart module when quantity=0 ?
I use MetaMod.
Is there any J'Value' (something like JRequest::getVar('item')) that reflects the total order quantity so that I can use it as a trigger thru MetaMod to switch on/off the module?
Please feel free to let me know if the answer is negative. It helps me to save time.
Thanks a lot.
Is there any J'Value' (something like JRequest::getVar('item')) that reflects the total order quantity so that I can use it as a trigger thru MetaMod to switch on/off the module?
Please feel free to let me know if the answer is negative. It helps me to save time.
Thanks a lot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can I hide the cart module when quantity=0 ?
You need to empty the message of when the cart is empty via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Then, if you have a title for your cart module, you can use this extension to not display the module at all when the content of the module is empty:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...les-management/10307
There is no parameter you can easily get in order to know the total quantity.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Then, if you have a title for your cart module, you can use this extension to not display the module at all when the content of the module is empty:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...les-management/10307
There is no parameter you can easily get in order to know the total quantity.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46224
by savio
Replied by savio on topic Re: Can I hide the cart module when quantity=0 ?
You are awesome and very very helpful. :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds