- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Can I search categories?
14 years 5 months ago #46161
by Dzumla
Can I search categories? was created by Dzumla
Hello,
What are the more advanced options of hikashop search? I know there is a basic search but can I:
1)Search by category (choose a particular category in search dropdown for example).
2)Can I make search more specific, for example if I am selling RAM, can I make the search be for example "1GB - 3GB" or "Over 4GB" as options?
What are the more advanced options of hikashop search? I know there is a basic search but can I:
1)Search by category (choose a particular category in search dropdown for example).
2)Can I make search more specific, for example if I am selling RAM, can I make the search be for example "1GB - 3GB" or "Over 4GB" as options?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46213
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can I search categories?
Yes, you can configure all that using filters:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...-filter-listing.html
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46233
by Dzumla
Replied by Dzumla on topic Re: Can I search categories?
Wow!
I wanted to mess with that but I see it's only available in business version.
Still, just wanted to know whether it's possible or not.
I have been recommending hikashop everywhere since I started using it and now I will do so even more!
Great work!
I wanted to mess with that but I see it's only available in business version.
Still, just wanted to know whether it's possible or not.
I have been recommending hikashop everywhere since I started using it and now I will do so even more!
Great work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds