Shipping without tax in backend order
14 years 5 months ago #46261
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Shipping without tax in backend order was created by jansuhr
In the orderview I would like to show the shipping without tax.
I did change in View/backend/order/form.php the setting for the SubTotal to show without tax but the same change doesn't seem to apply to the Shipping.
The grandtotal is calculated correctly and the VAT amount is correct but since the shipping shows with VAT included my comparison with my final invoice (from a desktop system) becomes difficult.
This is the line that needs changing:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_shipping_price,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?>
I tried with "order_shipping_price_no_tax" and "order_shipping_price_no_vat" but they didn't work
The "order_subtotal_no_vat" works for the subtotal price.
Jan
I did change in View/backend/order/form.php the setting for the SubTotal to show without tax but the same change doesn't seem to apply to the Shipping.
The grandtotal is calculated correctly and the VAT amount is correct but since the shipping shows with VAT included my comparison with my final invoice (from a desktop system) becomes difficult.
This is the line that needs changing:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_shipping_price,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?>
I tried with "order_shipping_price_no_tax" and "order_shipping_price_no_vat" but they didn't work
The "order_subtotal_no_vat" works for the subtotal price.
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46338
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping without tax in backend order
It's like that:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_shipping_price-$this->order->order_shipping_tax,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?>
You should learn to use the var_dump function of PHP in order to display the data of variable. You could have done a var_dump of $this->order and you would have seen what are the available variables for the shipping.
More information on var_dump can be found here:
www.php.net/manual/en/function.var-dump.php
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_shipping_price-$this->order->order_shipping_tax,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?>
You should learn to use the var_dump function of PHP in order to display the data of variable. You could have done a var_dump of $this->order and you would have seen what are the available variables for the shipping.
More information on var_dump can be found here:
www.php.net/manual/en/function.var-dump.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: jansuhr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46339
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Replied by jansuhr on topic Re: Shipping without tax in backend order
Thanks for the tip on Var_Dump, I'll take a look at it.
I not a programmer but I have learned my way around PHP the hard way :whistle:
Thanks
Jan
I not a programmer but I have learned my way around PHP the hard way :whistle:
Thanks
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46366
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Replied by jansuhr on topic Re: Shipping without tax in backend order
Thanks for Var_dump.
Now I don't have to ask you everytime :laugh:
Jan
Now I don't have to ask you everytime :laugh:
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds