Skip to main content

Pass Custom Field for Item to Order

More
14 years 5 months ago #46540 by teleactive
I have custom fields for Item (begin and end rental dates) that I want to pass through to the order and onto the invoice.

These are not required fields because I don't know how to make them associated to varient price options like Purchase Price, Monthly Rental Price, Weekly Rental Price.

So, bottom line is I need the customer to make sure they enter Begin Rental Date and End Rental Date Desired if they choose a rental pricing varient. This can happen in the check out process.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46548 by nicolas
Custom fields of the table "item" should allow you do do that no?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46554 by teleactive
Yes, they show up on the product page and sorry for not checking more carefully... they do pass through to the order.

The better question... is it possible to have custom item rental date fields show only on Rental Pricing Varients pull down? Now they are associated with Purchase Price and Rental Pricing.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46556 by nicolas
There is no option to do that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum