Skip to main content

Coupons

  • jimmitch
  • jimmitch's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #46638 by jimmitch
Coupons was created by jimmitch
New user and I have 4 categories of products, Accessories, Books, Clothing, Memberships. I want to allow shoppers to use a 10% off coupon for all but one of the categories. (apply to all but memberships) I can use the category area under the discounts coupon screen to apply the coupon to a single category but not multiple categories. How do I do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46720 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Coupons
Hi,

If you want to apply a 10% off coupon for all of your categories, use the category area and then click on "Root" and "+" before product category.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • jimmitch
  • jimmitch's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #46745 by jimmitch
Replied by jimmitch on topic Re: Coupons
Thank you but actually what I need to do is select multiple categories not all my categories. I have 3 categories: Books, Accessories, and Memberships. I want the coupon to apply to Books and Accessories but not memberships. I am able to get the coupon to apply to all of my categories or one category alone but not 2 of them. How would I do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46761 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupons
You can't do that.
What you can do is to create a special unpublished category and assign it to each product as a second category. Then, use that category in your coupon and it will apply to these products.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimmitch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • jimmitch
  • jimmitch's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #46798 by jimmitch
Replied by jimmitch on topic Re: Coupons
thank you! what a great trick and it worked great

jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum