- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Code not visible
- Scheinbacher
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #46688
by Scheinbacher
Code not visible was created by Scheinbacher
Hello,
I dont know what I did changed, but in backend, view, the file product/show.php (the code) is not visible anymore.
The product is still displayed but I can not see the code.
If you know the reason, please advise.
Thank you.
I dont know what I did changed, but in backend, view, the file product/show.php (the code) is not visible anymore.
The product is still displayed but I can not see the code.
If you know the reason, please advise.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46722
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Code not visible
Hi Scheinbacher,
Are you sure that you edit the file "product/show.php" for the good template ?
If yes, you can retrieve the default code, by clicking on the dustbin next to product | show.php in the views listing.
Be careful, if you had edited this view previously you will lose all your modifications.
You can save theses modifications before clicking on the dustbin, the file is in (in your file explorer) yousite\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\show.php.
Are you sure that you edit the file "product/show.php" for the good template ?
If yes, you can retrieve the default code, by clicking on the dustbin next to product | show.php in the views listing.
Be careful, if you had edited this view previously you will lose all your modifications.
You can save theses modifications before clicking on the dustbin, the file is in (in your file explorer) yousite\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\show.php.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Scheinbacher
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 5 months ago #46724
by Scheinbacher
Replied by Scheinbacher on topic Re: Code not visible
Xavier,
Nicolas did the modifications, that all product price options displayed. But since then the template is no more visible.
Can I copy the code from the \components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\show.php. and paste it to product/show.php.
Can you please explain why the code is not visible.
Thank you.
Nicolas did the modifications, that all product price options displayed. But since then the template is no more visible.
Can I copy the code from the \components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\show.php. and paste it to product/show.php.
Can you please explain why the code is not visible.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46725
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Code not visible
In joomla plugin manager, try do disable "Editor - CodeMirror".
If no changes, you can copy/paste the code.
If no changes, you can copy/paste the code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Scheinbacher
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 5 months ago #46729
by Scheinbacher
Replied by Scheinbacher on topic Re: Code not visible
I disable the "Editor - CodeMirror", but still not visible.
I copy and paste the file \components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\show.php.
Unfortunately it is quite a different code and the modification is gone.
What a mess.
I copy and paste the file \components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\show.php.
Unfortunately it is quite a different code and the modification is gone.
What a mess.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds