- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved] 2 questions on registration form
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46692
by savio
[Solved] 2 questions on registration form was created by savio
1. I want to remove the field "City". How can I do that?
2. I have added Birthday at Custom field, tested the frontend, it works.
Then I change its format from the default %Y-%m-%d to %m-%d, the frontend prompts me "format error".
I think it is about the "date" output of the calendar icon. How can I change that accordingly?
Thanks for your help
2. I have added Birthday at Custom field, tested the frontend, it works.
Then I change its format from the default %Y-%m-%d to %m-%d, the frontend prompts me "format error".
I think it is about the "date" output of the calendar icon. How can I change that accordingly?
Thanks for your help
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by savio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46825
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 2 questions on registration form
1. Via the menu Display>Custom fields. Just unpublish it.
2. So you say that you don't want the year... Then, you don't want a calendar picker. It's normal that it doesn't work. Just change the type to a text input box and enter a default value like that: mm-dd
so that users can replace the values.
2. So you say that you don't want the year... Then, you don't want a calendar picker. It's normal that it doesn't work. Just change the type to a text input box and enter a default value like that: mm-dd
so that users can replace the values.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds