Skip to main content

Component showing twice on website

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46810 by pina
Hi,

I can't solve this problem: the component of Hikashop is always showing twice on my website. The part where it shows twice is my main content, but I in my index.php, i did not enter it twice my main page...

I just don't understand the reason...

Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by pina.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46812 by nicolas
I would indeed say that in the index.php of your template, you have the jdoc include tag for the main area twice. And it's not only HikaShop pages which should be displayed twice but any other pages too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46814 by pina
Ok, I feel ashamed. There as indeed an error in my index page. I accidentaly entered the same entry twice:

<jdoc:include type="component" />
<jdoc:include type="component" />

:laugh:
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by pina.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum