- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Discount on more than ONE product ?
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #46831
by codewarrior
Discount on more than ONE product ? was created by codewarrior
Hi,
I have Essential version and thought that it was possible to affect a discount or coupon to more than one product.
I have categories, but my client wants the same discount on some products of each categories.
Not on all products, but on more than one.
So I can't use category filtering !
Is there a possibility, or should I duplicate the discount (same rate) for each discounted products ???
Ex : duplicate 50 times the same discount if I have 50 products
Thanks for help.
Regards
I have Essential version and thought that it was possible to affect a discount or coupon to more than one product.
I have categories, but my client wants the same discount on some products of each categories.
Not on all products, but on more than one.
So I can't use category filtering !
Is there a possibility, or should I duplicate the discount (same rate) for each discounted products ???
Ex : duplicate 50 times the same discount if I have 50 products
Thanks for help.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46921
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount on more than ONE product ?
Just create an additional unpublished category, use it for your discount, and add it as a second category to your products and the discount will then apply to all of the products with that category attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds