Skip to main content

Currency

More
14 years 5 months ago #47067 by Sapphire
Currency was created by Sapphire
I've eventually worked out how to set out my categories and products... but even though I have unpublished and disabled all currency except GBP I am getting euro showing as well on my front end. The product page on the backend is only set to show GBP - can you tell me where I'm going wrong please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #47070 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Currency
Go in the configuration of hikashop and change the "main currency" option. Then, login/logout on your front end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #47079 by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic Re: Currency
Brilliant!! thank you :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum