- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
why different layouts for same product listing?
14 years 5 months ago #47084
by pina
why different layouts for same product listing? was created by pina
Hi,
I have a menu-item, and when you click on it, it will result in the hikashop product listing. I applied a light shadow within the css, added a border and chose a 4 column layout.
Then I chose a 2nd menu item, and also chose the same hikashop product listing option. But the layout of the new menu-item is different from the previous menu-item. How is that possible? I also chose a 4 column layout but I don't understand why the css with the shadow isn't applied to my 2md menu item?
And when I choose for a 3rd menu item, category listing, they layout changes again. Is it possible to copy the layout of the product listing, so that my category listing has got the same layout as the product listing?
I have a menu-item, and when you click on it, it will result in the hikashop product listing. I applied a light shadow within the css, added a border and chose a 4 column layout.
Then I chose a 2nd menu item, and also chose the same hikashop product listing option. But the layout of the new menu-item is different from the previous menu-item. How is that possible? I also chose a 4 column layout but I don't understand why the css with the shadow isn't applied to my 2md menu item?
And when I choose for a 3rd menu item, category listing, they layout changes again. Is it possible to copy the layout of the product listing, so that my category listing has got the same layout as the product listing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47088
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: why different layouts for same product listing?
Each menu has its own options.
The best is to configure the default options in the Display tab of the configuration so that they are used automatically next time you create a menu.
If you use a different layout for different menus, the CSS classes might be different.
The best is to configure the default options in the Display tab of the configuration so that they are used automatically next time you create a menu.
If you use a different layout for different menus, the CSS classes might be different.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47094
by pina
Replied by pina on topic Re: why different layouts for same product listing?
Ah, I almost thought that it uses a different css for each newly made menu item... 
thanks!
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds