- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping does not show after adding coupon....
14 years 5 months ago #47173
by TheEdge
Shipping does not show after adding coupon.... was created by TheEdge
Hi,
When I click "procced to checkout" from the mini cart I get the behaviour I want which is the shipping amount showing viz:
However when I use Add Coupon shipping is missing from the display:
and when I Remove Coupon shipping is also missing from the display:
So how do I get it so that after adding/removing a coupon I get the same complete display of the cart including the shipping version?
When I click "procced to checkout" from the mini cart I get the behaviour I want which is the shipping amount showing viz:
However when I use Add Coupon shipping is missing from the display:
and when I Remove Coupon shipping is also missing from the display:
So how do I get it so that after adding/removing a coupon I get the same complete display of the cart including the shipping version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47195
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Shipping does not show after adding coupon....
Hi TheEdge,
Try to change the setting: "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" to "If only one method is available".
See this post for more information:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/1...emoves-shipping.html
Try to change the setting: "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" to "If only one method is available".
See this post for more information:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/1...emoves-shipping.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds