- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop ignoring css-parameters in product list?
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47235
by pina
Hikashop ignoring css-parameters in product list? was created by pina
I'm trying to edit some parameters of the product listing f.e. the product price. I'm looking in the CSS-file and found this:
span.hikashop_product_price{
color:#f84489;
white-space:nowrap;
}
When I try to add a font size to f.e. 20px, then nothing happens:
span.hikashop_product_price{
color:#f84489;
white-space:nowrap;
font-size: 20px;
}
BUT when I change the color code to f.e. #ff0000, then the color does change but the font remains the same size. How does it come that Hikashop ignores some of the css-parameters?
span.hikashop_product_price{
color:#f84489;
white-space:nowrap;
}
When I try to add a font size to f.e. 20px, then nothing happens:
span.hikashop_product_price{
color:#f84489;
white-space:nowrap;
font-size: 20px;
}
BUT when I change the color code to f.e. #ff0000, then the color does change but the font remains the same size. How does it come that Hikashop ignores some of the css-parameters?
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by pina.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47256
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Hikashop ignoring css-parameters in product list?
Hi pina,
I think it's probably due to your template which override the font-size property.
Try to change it in your template, or try this in the CSS-file:
I think it's probably due to your template which override the font-size property.
Try to change it in your template, or try this in the CSS-file:
Code:
span.hikashop_product_price{
color:#f84489;
white-space:nowrap;
font-size: 20px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47319
by pina
Hi Xavier,
that's right, in my body tag om the template css, I have defined the font size. But also the font color. So I think it's strange that the color parameter overrides the one from the main template. But not the other parameters...
But now I changed the span class in the php-file to div class. Then I changed the css too to
.hikashop_product_price{
color:#f84489;
white-space:nowrap;
font-size: 20px;
}
and now it works
So: the span class does not overrige my template css, but the div class does. Do you know why?
Replied by pina on topic Re: Hikashop ignoring css-parameters in product list?
Xavier wrote: Hi pina,
I think it's probably due to your template which override the font-size property.
Try to change it in your template, or try this in the CSS-file:Code:span.hikashop_product_price{ color:#f84489; white-space:nowrap; font-size: 20px }
Hi Xavier,
that's right, in my body tag om the template css, I have defined the font size. But also the font color. So I think it's strange that the color parameter overrides the one from the main template. But not the other parameters...
But now I changed the span class in the php-file to div class. Then I changed the css too to
.hikashop_product_price{
color:#f84489;
white-space:nowrap;
font-size: 20px;
}
and now it works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47624
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop ignoring css-parameters in product list?
Hard to say. It's probably because of the way your template's css is written.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds