- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
some changes to the quantity field
14 years 5 months ago #47329
by pina
some changes to the quantity field was created by pina
this is a screenshot:
1) It's really really bothering me that I can't properly align the 2 buttons... How is that possible? The main reason is of course that the + has a longer length then the -. I saw on your demo site that you could perfectly align the 2 buttons beneath each other...
2) Wich class in the css code do I have to modify so I can add some padding to the left of the quantity field? It's sticking now to the border, although I added some padding in the overal div, you can see that at my product image which has got some padding to the left and right sides.
1) It's really really bothering me that I can't properly align the 2 buttons... How is that possible? The main reason is of course that the + has a longer length then the -. I saw on your demo site that you could perfectly align the 2 buttons beneath each other...
2) Wich class in the css code do I have to modify so I can add some padding to the left of the quantity field? It's sticking now to the border, although I added some padding in the overal div, you can see that at my product image which has got some padding to the left and right sides.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47353
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: some changes to the quantity field
Hi pina,
Try these properties:
Try these properties:
Code:
#hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus{
padding-left: 18px;
}
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock .hikashop_product_quantity_field{
margin-left: 8px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47491
by pina
the last one worked, thanks
I'm sorry for bothering you, but then I tried to customize the add to cart button. The problem is now that it's always using the css of the plus minus quantity field to customize the add to cart button. I can't figure out why...
The css for the plus minus is as follows:
the css for the add to cart button is the standard one:
So why is hikashop using the plus-minus css to determine the add to cart button? When I disable the plus minus-css, then the add to cart button is being shown correctly... My guess is that it has something to do with the "a" but as far as I know, the "a" in the css only applies to that class, so I don't understand why it affects other classes too...
Replied by pina on topic Re: some changes to the quantity field
Xavier wrote: Hi pina,
Try these properties:Code:#hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus{ padding-left: 18px; } .hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock .hikashop_product_quantity_field{ margin-left: 8px; }
the last one worked, thanks
I'm sorry for bothering you, but then I tried to customize the add to cart button. The problem is now that it's always using the css of the plus minus quantity field to customize the add to cart button. I can't figure out why...
The css for the plus minus is as follows:
Code:
.hikashop_product_stock td a {
color: #ffffff;
font-size: 10px;
text-decoration: none;
background: url(../images/plusmin.png) no-repeat center;
font-weight: bold;
padding-left: 5px;
padding-right: 5px;
padding-top: 3px;
padding-bottom: 3px;
margin-top: 3px;
}
the css for the add to cart button is the standard one:
Code:
a.hikashop_cart_button, a.hikashop_cart_button:hover, a.hikashop_compare_button, a.hikashop_compare_button:hover{
background-image:url(../images/button.jpg);
border:1px solid #f84489;
color:#000000;
font-family:Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
font-size:9px;
padding:5px 8px;
text-decoration:none;
cursor:pointer;
float:left;
white-space:nowrap;
So why is hikashop using the plus-minus css to determine the add to cart button? When I disable the plus minus-css, then the add to cart button is being shown correctly... My guess is that it has something to do with the "a" but as far as I know, the "a" in the css only applies to that class, so I don't understand why it affects other classes too...
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by pina.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47520
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: some changes to the quantity field
Hi pina,
Try to change this propertie for the add to cart button:
If you still encounter problems, give me a link to your page.
Try to change this propertie for the add to cart button:
Code:
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock .button{
background-image:url(../images/button.jpg);
border:1px solid #f84489;
color:#000000;
font-family:Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
font-size:9px;
padding:5px 8px;
text-decoration:none;
cursor:pointer;
float:left;
white-space:nowrap;
}
If you still encounter problems, give me a link to your page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47644
by pina
Replied by pina on topic Re: some changes to the quantity field
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds