Problems with import CSV
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47390
by tefun
Problems with import CSV was created by tefun
Hi,
When i import items from CSV Hikashop give error:
Where is problems?
I think, that is may be descriptions of the items, becouse they include commas
I give CSV file for import, look it please
____________________-
That is allright
I make this problem
When i import items from CSV Hikashop give error:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in Z:\home\localhost\www\katalog\administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\import.php on line 722
Where is problems?
I think, that is may be descriptions of the items, becouse they include commas
I give CSV file for import, look it please
____________________-
That is allright
I make this problem
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by tefun.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47404
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Problems with import CSV
Hi tefun,
The problem is not due to the commas in the description. You can put commas.
I think it come from your encoding type, or something like that.
Your file only has special characters.
The problem is not due to the commas in the description. You can put commas.
I think it come from your encoding type, or something like that.
Your file only has special characters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47418
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problems with import CSV
Please replace the two occurrences of the code:
$this->database
to:
$this->db
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/import.php and it should then work.
$this->database
to:
$this->db
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/import.php and it should then work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tefun
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47456
by tefun
Replied by tefun on topic Re: Problems with import CSV
Thanks!
But i did this
My CSV file had not needed fields. I filled in the fields and that is allright!
But, thank you for replay
But i did this
My CSV file had not needed fields. I filled in the fields and that is allright!
But, thank you for replay
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds