- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Reduce the space between two products in invoice.
- Scheinbacher
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #47394
by Scheinbacher
Reduce the space between two products in invoice. was created by Scheinbacher
Hi,
could you please tell me where and how can I reduce the space (hight) between two product in the customer mail and invoice (backend & frontend). I have already try to reduce the hight of the table with (<TD HEIGHT="xxx">, but it seems not to effect the space between two products.
Thank you.
could you please tell me where and how can I reduce the space (hight) between two product in the customer mail and invoice (backend & frontend). I have already try to reduce the hight of the table with (<TD HEIGHT="xxx">, but it seems not to effect the space between two products.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47545
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Reduce the space between two products in invoice.
Hi Scheinbacher,
For the order, try to change:
To enlarge price column.
I think the space between two products come from your template. Try to edit this property in your CSS file:
For the email, in HikaShop > Configuration > Emails, edit the "order creation notification" email.
Edit:
To add a class:
And try to edit this class property in your CSS file.
For the order, try to change:
Code:
.hikashop_order_item_total_value{
width: 30px;
}
I think the space between two products come from your template. Try to edit this property in your CSS file:
Code:
.adminform td{
}
For the email, in HikaShop > Configuration > Emails, edit the "order creation notification" email.
Edit:
Code:
foreach($data->cart->products as $item){
?>
<tr>
<td>
Code:
foreach($data->cart->products as $item){
?>
<tr>
<td class="order_creation_notification_item">
And try to edit this class property in your CSS file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds