- Posts: 202
- Thank you received: 2
Change look of Category list page
14 years 5 months ago #47467
by momentis
Change look of Category list page was created by momentis
The primary link to my Hikashop store is a Category Listing, type of layout is DIV, and lists all direct subcategories.
Right now, each top-level category looks like the attached image. What view do I edit to change this layout?
I want the category name to be wrapped in an H3 tag, and I want to be able to change the formatting of the subcats.
Right now, each top-level category looks like the attached image. What view do I edit to change this layout?
I want the category name to be wrapped in an H3 tag, and I want to be able to change the formatting of the subcats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47590
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Change look of Category list page
Hi momentis,
The view to edit is:
"Category / listing_div.php" for the child categories.
Add a class, or waht you want before:
Edit "Category / listing_img_title.php" for the main category name.
And add what you want before:
The view to edit is:
"Category / listing_div.php" for the child categories.
Add a class, or waht you want before:
Code:
echo $child->category_name;
Edit "Category / listing_img_title.php" for the main category name.
And add what you want before:
Code:
echo $this->row->category_name;
The following user(s) said Thank You: momentis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47917
by momentis
Replied by momentis on topic Re: Change look of Category list page
Thanks, Xavier! I will give this a try!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds