- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
Product description on PayPal page
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #47494
by adeptdesigns
Product description on PayPal page was created by adeptdesigns
Hello,
When checkout is redirected to PayPal, the product information is not showing up at the PayPal site; only the price. I need both. This is a law requirement in our state that the product description must show at PayPal checkout. How can I make this happen??
When checkout is redirected to PayPal, the product information is not showing up at the PayPal site; only the price. I need both. This is a law requirement in our state that the product description must show at PayPal checkout. How can I make this happen??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47732
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product description on PayPal page
You can turn on the option "send order details" in the options of the paypal payment method in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 5 months ago #47755
by adeptdesigns
Replied by adeptdesigns on topic Re: Product description on PayPal page
Thanks so much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds