Stumped. Change the title on checkout page?
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47588
by lancert
Lance Thompson
CEO, Blue Sky Web Worx
Web Design, Web Marketing, Search Rankings, Graphic Design
www.BlueSkyWebWorx.com
Stumped. Change the title on checkout page? was created by lancert
I've looked everywhere I can think of... Can you tell me where I can change the title on the checkout page? I've included a screen shot below:
[img size=117k] gccoffee.com/images/gccoffee_screen_shot.jpg [/img]
We originally started working on the site with "Planet Changer" as the site's name and then changed it midway through development.
Thanks!
[img size=117k] gccoffee.com/images/gccoffee_screen_shot.jpg [/img]
We originally started working on the site with "Planet Changer" as the site's name and then changed it midway through development.
Thanks!
Lance Thompson
CEO, Blue Sky Web Worx
Web Design, Web Marketing, Search Rankings, Graphic Design
www.BlueSkyWebWorx.com
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by lancert. Reason: Fixed typo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47658
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Stumped. Change the title on checkout page?
There is no code in HikaShop by default which displays such title. So I don't know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds