- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Open a link with new window or popup
- Scheinbacher
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #47603
by Scheinbacher
Open a link with new window or popup was created by Scheinbacher
Hi,
I am trying to open with a link a new window. I tried with target="_blank", but sucess.
Please help with a short correction.
Thank you.
<?php
echo "<span class=\"my_custom_class\" \">
Preis inkl. 19% MwSt
<a
style=\"font-weight:normal;text-decoration:underline;color:blue;\"
href=\"//plexiglas-dekoshop.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=73&Itemid=550&lang=de\">
zzgl. Versandkosten
</a>
</span>"
?>
I am trying to open with a link a new window. I tried with target="_blank", but sucess.
Please help with a short correction.
Thank you.
<?php
echo "<span class=\"my_custom_class\" \">
Preis inkl. 19% MwSt
<a
style=\"font-weight:normal;text-decoration:underline;color:blue;\"
href=\"//plexiglas-dekoshop.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=73&Itemid=550&lang=de\">
zzgl. Versandkosten
</a>
</span>"
?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47778
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Open a link with new window or popup
You should do like that:
Code:
<?php
echo "<span class=\"my_custom_class\" >
Preis inkl. 19% MwSt
<a
style=\"font-weight:normal;text-decoration:underline;color:blue;\" target=\"_blank\"
href=\"http://plexiglas-dekoshop.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=73&Itemid=550&lang=de\">
zzgl. Versandkosten
</a>
</span>";
?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Scheinbacher
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 5 months ago #47821
by Scheinbacher
Replied by Scheinbacher on topic Re: Open a link with new window or popup
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds